Monday, January 08, 2007

CLoSuRe


Few days from now, another chapter of my life will come to an end. And a new chapter is about to begin. And I am feeling mixed emotions.

SAD.. because I'll be leaving behind people close to me.. people who influenced me.

HAPPY.. because I'll be pursuing one of my dreams.. to live and work abroad.

ANXIOUS.. because I'll be living on my own, independently and afar from my family.

THRILLED.. because of the challenges and ventures awaiting for me.


"There are things that are known, and things that are unknown. In between there are doors." - William Blake

3 comments:

derik said...

well those people whom youre gonna leave will follow you there! bwahahaha patas lang! una-una lang yan bee happy!

Anonymous said...

basta wag makakalimut, yun lang, hehe.

GODSPEED!

Unknown said...

you will surely be missed by taglay, baka nga sumunod sila lahat sayo nya :)