Friday, September 15, 2006

Nakapagtataka


"Hindi ka ba napapagod, o di kaya'y nagsasawa. Sa ating mga tampuhang walang hanggang katapusan. Napahid na ang mga luha, damdamin at puso'y tigang. Wala nang maibubuga, wala na 'kong maramdaman. Kung tunay tayong nagmamahalan, ba't di tayo magkasunduan.. Nakapagtataka."

If someone would ask me what's my song at this very moment of my life.. I won't be thinking twice.. but 'Nakapagtataka'.

They say letting go is the hardest thing to do in a relationship. But at what point? While the feelings is still there? Or you'd rather wait till it fades?

I once read this line, quoted from the movie 'The Mexican', " If two people love each other, but they just can't seem to get it together, when do you get to that point of enough is enough?.. Never."

1 comment:

derik said...

Jec things could get worse...... yung ibang tao nga walang makain eh hahahahha! kidding aside, Life is always fair... just be patient and it will turn upside down :D