Monday, September 25, 2006

True Calling


Ever felt you don't belong in a certain place? Or in group of people? Or in the job you're currently at? Ever thought what your true calling is?
Well I do. As a professional, I am an engineer, an Electronic Engineer to be specific. But honestly I really don't feel like it is my calling. I cannot say I don't like what I am doing, but the passion is not there.
I wanted to do so many things. I wanted to explore things outside my field. But everything should be planned carefully...
" You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. - Les Brown"

1 comment:

Iskoo said...

yes thats right, blog-it out. it one way of releasing such heavy thoughts.

you are still young, there are lots of opportunities ahead of you, just take your time. right, you need careful planning. i pray that you find fix to your dilemma soon. God bless :)